Wednesday, December 2, 2020

One Monthly Goal- December's Goal


Last month of the year, it could be a tricky month. Will I have time to do much sewing or will everything use up my time keeping me away from the sewing machine,

This month I have looked back on my project list I review at the back in January. I want this month project to be one that has been hanging around a while and I want to see some progress on it.

Shuffling through the crate of unfinished projects I couldn't find the one I was looking for. Where is it? or Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. No matter. I have pick something else out instead.

My American Honey blocks. 12 blocks are completed. 


Still a few more to go looking in the box. At least they are all cut out ready to sew.


To finish all my  remaining blocks is the goal for December.

I have link my post with Elm Street Quilts Post, so pop over there and check out what everyone is work on this month.

Until Next Time

Keep Stitching

Cynthia

2 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely blocks, and as the next ones are already cut, it should be easy ;) Good luck with your goal.

Patty said...

Pretty blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.