Friday, December 25, 2020

Time to do some Sewing

 I think it is time to do some sewing. I spend most of Wednesday in the kitchen. I made the cake for my Hazelnut and Apricot Cake for Christmas Eve family dinner, Chocolate mousse, Cinnamon Scrolls, gingerbread men, stars and trees, and Spaghetti Bologne for our dinner. Thursday saw me filling and icing the cake and icing dozens of gingerbread. We enjoyed our Christmas Eve dinner with the family.



Christmas day I was back in the kitchen to do us a little Christmas dinner. A nice easy meal with left over Chocolate mousse for dessert. So with all that kitchen time there has been time to do too much else.  I did have a little time at the cutting table cutting out fabric for my Lakeshore Sunrise project. 

 Yes another Quiltworx pattern. This one is our January retreat project. I want this one to be partly done, so I have some samples of each section to show the ladies each step. I hope it's not going to be too hot for the retreat. If we do get the extreme heat while we are at Burra we will be fine to stay indoors in the air conditioning. It would be nice for the ladies to check out the town a little bit.

The weekend is here, the shop is closed until the 2nd January and I think it is time for me to have some time to myself at the sewing machine. We have dinner plans and we are doing the Roof climb at Adelaide Oval tonight. I can't wait to see the view from up there of the Oval and of Adelaide.  Hopefully I get some photos to share with everyone tomorrow.

Until Next Time 

Keep Stitching

Cynthia

No comments: