Sunday, December 15, 2019

Pop in for a visit at Cynthia's Ark

Would you like to see inside Cynthia's Ark? I know lots of you are too far away to pop in and visit in person so I thought I would share some snapshots of the shop today.  Today in store is our Project Uninterrupted group (our Sit and Sew group) for those that are new here. They happen three times a month here.



I even slipped in a picture with me in it for you. Normally you would find me behind the camera.
A couple of shots of the classroom.

I had a go at a video but it was too big to share here on the blog but I did post it on my Facebook page if you want to have a more detailed look in the shop.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Good Morning Cynthia! This was a fun post. I love seeing the inside your shop. You have lots of goodies to tempt people, that's for sure. ~smile~ Roseanne