Sunday, December 1, 2019

One Monthly Goal- December's Goal

Last month of the year already 2019 is nearly done and I am sure lots of us are looking back at our projects this year completed or still on the UFO pile. I have plenty still on the UFO pile, some have disappeared but other are starting to haunt me. Will they ever get off my list? lol

So you probably know where I am going with this!  Yes that's right I am going to select one of those long standing UFO project to get at least 1 project to the next stage. I have this one started maybe 4 years ago.

I have made 6 of the 12 blocks and started on two more. I am thinking with a busy month ahead and me and this being a small project I may stand a chance of getting it to the top stage.

So if I can get this one to top stage I will be happy.
I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilts post, pop over and check out what everyone is working on.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Motherdragon's Musings said...

Oh, Cynthia, I love this. Dresden plates are one of my favs. It is very pretty.

Patty said...

Very fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.