Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Frolic Mystery Part 1

Yes here I am about to start a new project I can't help myself. Bonnie has selected colours I really like and when I have customers pop in to the shop to top up their fabrics for the mystery. The chatter and excitment of what will be in the first clue is infectious.
Now I was going to use my batik scrap box for fabric but discovered there wasn't a lot of any of the colours I needed. So what does a girl do?H the quilt shop and buy metrage. Now being the owner of the quilt shop helps.

Clue 1 was the classic four patch.
I don't want to make a full size quilt at this stage, so I am only going to make about half the blocks.
Clue 2 featured the raspberry again but with the neutral this time. I wonder what will become of these blocks.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: