Thursday, January 21, 2016

What is going on around here!



I thought I would share a little bit of what is happening around here. I feel like I have been on a rollercoaster this month. I have reached some high points but have hit rock bottom a couple of times too. All in all I have spent lots of time doing computer stuff that has no immediate results. I know in the long run it will be worth it but at the moment learning the new programs than having to fix it because a made a mistake is driving me crazy. So bear with me while I learn how some of this new software works and hopefully you will be seeing a much better e-newsletter with a little help from my email tester and better patterns when I release the new ones this year. So if you haven't signed up yet for the new newsletter, here is your chance to join us. You will find it on the top right hand side of my blog. That will put the Cynthia's Ark newletter in your in box at least once a month with the new products in stock, new workshops, events, fairs, exclusive offers, freebies and more.
Note: If you have been receiving the old newsletter through my webshop you need to sign up for the new one if you want to continue receiving the newsletter, as shortly that one will be no more and I am giving everyone on that list the choice to resign for the new one.

Project Uninterrupted is well under way with a successful January workshop and the February one is nearly full. I was very pleased with the results for the first workshop as it was the the second day of the new year and it was hot. I have a few inquiries about another day for Project Uninterrupted. What about a Sunday group? Let me know what you think, especially if you are interested. If you can't join us in person you are welcome to join my Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted Facebook group and share your progress with us and encourage others as we try completing some of the projects that may be holding us back from starting new ones. I am planning some surprises in the future. You are welcome to become a member no matter where in the world you live.  Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/535314523293538/ Lets encourage each other and who know what we may learn and the friends we will meet.

Now I have been working on a couple of new designs you may have seen a couple sneak peeks of them on Instagram and Facebook. All will be reveal soon, but I will give everyone a heads up on a special upcoming event. It is the Stash Bash Sewing Party. More details very soon.

Look out for this logo for more details in the near future.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: