Monday, January 25, 2016

Sewing on Australia Day

Today is Australia Day here in the land of OZ. So it is a public holiday here. No work so let's sewing. That means it is time to pull out my Project Uninterrupted list and do some work on on something so it is closer to been finished. While I am sewing I am doing some slow cooking for dinner.
You can join us in the Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted Facebook Group and share what you are working on too.
This is one is #9 on my list.

My Allietare Mystery  quilt is a newer project and it is on the first list ahead of some older project because some of us are still working on this project and while I still working on it it is wise to continue. Once I stop working on a project is when the project is in trouble.  So I think this one  will join my quilting list before I quilt any waiting to be quilted. Then I will have to quilt some of the pinned projects, I think.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: