Friday, May 30, 2014

What has been happening this week.


 Not a lot of sewing has been happening this week, but that doesn't mean I haven't been playing with fabric. This week has been spent cutting fabric into 30cm (12 inch) strips for my fabric boxes that I take to craft fairs, exhibitions, special events and more. I have the Salisbury Craft and Hobby Fair on the first weekend of June. It is held at The Gardens Recreation Centre, Corner Kings & Martins Rd, Parafield Gardens, South Australia. So if you are in Adelaide over the long weekend I would love to see you there. There are over 80 stalls with a wide selection of goods on offer, food and entertainment, so why not join us.
 I am planning some specials for the weekend, at the moment I am thinking charm square packs will be on special and maybe a fabric freebie offer.  Here is a preview of the delicious fabrics for sale.  



Until next time 
Keep stitching
Cynthia

No comments: