Thursday, February 4, 2021

One Monthly Goal February Goal

  We have reached February already and it's time to set a new goal for the month.  I thought I have this one covered, a couple of quilts will need their binding added. The thing is I haven't yet picked them up for my long arm quilter Valerie. So how do I do a goal setting post without any pictures on hand of the quilts. I know one there is no picutre but the motorbike one I swear I took a couple of pictures. Checked my computer- no luck, checked Blogger I must have posted an in progress picture during the making- no picture either. New phone so no point checking there.  Not on my tablet either. So i wait until I pick them up and realise there is actually 3 quilts that will need binding. I am only putting two down for this month's goal. Here they are my motorbike panel quilt.

As always they are beautifully quilted this one has cogs all over it.


The second one is my Freespirit Sunflower Quilt.
This one was a fun quilt to make. I love how it looks seamless from left to right with the blocks sitting in the middle. It's like they are sitting on top.


Now to pick binding for both projects.

I have shared my post with Elm Street Quilts goal setting post, so pop over and check out what everyone is working on this month.

Until Next Time

Keep Stitching

Cynthia



No comments: