Sunday, February 7, 2021

My Stitching Snapshot #5

 


This week's stitching has been very lean. There has been so much other work to do, I found myself far from the machine and no time for any hand stitching.

Though sewing has been lean I have been spending a lot of time with fabric, cutting the Beemindful BOM and cutting for up coming workshops and a little for me.


Some cutting for a stripe themed workshop which popped in my head while working on my Striped themed project tfor the up coming Show your Stripes Blog Hop in a couple of weeks. Sorry can't share those pictures yet.

I finished the blocks for this project from Easy Does It a 3 yard quilt book which we stock.


Lastly Saturday night saw me doing a little hand stitching. It has been a while since I have played with hexies.

We will see what the next week brings, I hope to get back to some Quiltworx stitching. As I type this post I can see the fabrics I have selected for my Coral Reef Quilt. I hope for some cutting time at least this week on that project.

Until Next Time

Keep Stitching

Cynthia

No comments: