Saturday, February 27, 2021

My Stitching Snapshot #8

 This week hasn't seen as much sewing as I want but there was some progress.  hough my weeks never have as much sewing as I want.  Sunday had me doing some Quiltworx homework. Another section nearly completed, which I did complete on Monday.

A little bit of binding on Monday after completing the above task.

Tuesday  had me working away on these four Patch blocks for Dust off a Quilt Book Blog Hop.
Wednesday I finally finished the binding on my motorbike quilt in the evening in front of the TV.
Thursday meant I could start the binding on my other quilt niw the Motoerbike quilt was completed. Still plenty more to go on this one, you will see again next week for sure.

No sewing on Friday I did a little bit of cutting but that was it. So Saturday afternoon I managed to start this section of my Coral Reef  quilt.
These are the projects that I was working on this week, as always there is plenty of other projects waiting to be completed and started.  I am never without a project or two.
Until Next Time
Keep Stithing
Cynthia


No comments: