Wednesday, January 1, 2020

One Monthly Goal. January's Goal

A brand new year and I have a plan to finish some old UFOs on  my list. So here goes. I want to get these blocks in to a quilt top by the end of the month. There is 6 full blocks and 3 half blocks to go together. All English paper pieced, one of the reasons they become a long term project. Though they have been in this state for over 12 months.
I have the sashing strips cut, ready to cross cut and sew all the blocks together.
I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilts post, so pop over and check out what everyone is working on during January.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Danice G said...

'Always some UFOs to finish, aren't they? Wishing you luck getting yours all done.

Patty said...

Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.