Friday, January 31, 2020

One Monthly Goal -January's Completed

For January I set myself the goal to turn these blocks into a quilt top. Here is my original post if you want to check it out. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, as halfway through the month we were off on holidays. That meant no machine sewing after the 15th January. So I had to completed by the 15th January. My blocks at the start of the month.
Sashing were cut ready to go. Yes cut, not cut and pieced. That is the fabric, It is a Riley Blake Designs fabric, perfect for instant sashing and borders.
With sashing and borders to go on I finished the quilt top in the nick of time. An interesting little quilt in the end and now on to quilting on binding. This one is a long term UFO so I am very happy to see it at this stage.


I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilt post, so pop over and check everyone else did this month. You may be inspired to join us in February.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.