Saturday, November 17, 2018

Panel Magic

Panels! What do I  do with them?  I love the panel but don't know what to do with it? These are questions I get asked a lot. I have had some help with the panels from my good friend Shelly. She has been creating a few panel projects for me, which has helped give people ideas, but they still want more. So in 2019 we are going to do a Panel Magic workshop. Starting with some Show and Tell featuring a number of panel projects we will look at the original panel and then the finished project and go through some of the basics involved. You will need a notepad and pen to take down notes.
After the Show and Tell we will head to our machines, panels, fabrics and tools and create our own panel project.

Here are some of the projects we have made with panels that we have in the shop.


There are more but I will save them for the workshop but you may see them hanging the shop or at event we attend. Look out for the new 2019 workshop list in December. You can alway find it here on my blog if you didn't know.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: