Sunday, November 4, 2018

Setting November's One Monthly Goal

It is the beginning of the month and there is lots happening here. I want to see if I can complete a few more projects before the end of the year. Considering I am about to start 3 new projects, it may be a good idea that a few older projects get done.
Last week in our Freestyling Rulerwork workshop I start work on quilting my Allietare quilt which has been pinned since the beginning of the year I think. So that is my goal for the month to complete the quilting.
  I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilts sharing post, so pop over and check out what everyone is working on this month.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Your quilt is beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and good luck with your project.