Monday, July 9, 2018

Adelaide Sewing, Stitching and Handcraft Show

What a weekend we had at the Adelaide Sewing, Stitching and Handcraft Show with the Festival of Quilts. It is one of our two big events of this year. It was 3 days in crafty heaven all sorts of crafts where there something for everyone I think. Plus the South Australian Quilt Guild annual quilt show. You could easily spend the day there.


Some shots of the my Stand.
I can tell you as I write this I am so tired I just want to go back to bed. The days are long when we do events like this. I am up around 5 am  and am leaving home by 7.30 am and not getting home until 7 pm except the last day which is later as we have to pack up the stand and take it all back to the shop. This is when I am glad our home is behind the shop. I stopped long enough for a bite to eat before unloading the cars. Normally there is only one car as hubby is normally with me all day of the last day of events but this year with me out of the shop two weekend in a row we decided to repair the wall in the classroom and paint the room. With the cold weather things took longer to dry and he needed to continue on Sunday to finish it all. The room just needs it hangers put up and the furniture needs to be put back. It nice to have the classroom so close to being finished.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: