Tuesday, July 10, 2018

2018- Finish Along Q3

It is time to set our project goals for the three quarter of the 2018 Finish Along. I have to say this may look familiar. The projects from last quarter are here topping the list.

Project #1 - I have my Hearts and Soul sampler quilt to complete. I want to say this is a sure bet as it has a deadline which is just before the end of the third quarter. It is ready for quilting. I have special plans for it using the Westalee Rulers.

Project #2 - Then we get to my Allietare quilt ready for pinning and quilting and the other left over from last quarter.

Project #3 - This table runner that has been missing for nearly 12 months. It is pinned ready for quilting. I may do this one first as I know what I am quilting on it already. I plan to use the Westalee honeycomb ruler on it.

Project #4 - This is where I may fall down a hole but the pile of quilting is growing. How I am not sure as I haven't ready had time to do much piecing but here is another one ready for quilting. This Water Garden Quilt needs quilting. Now I didn't pieced it my friend Shelly did and I said I would quilt, as she pieced it for me. So more Westalee ruler work planned for this one.

I have linked this post up with She Can Quilt link up post, so pop over and check out all the projects we are planning to work on.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Kris said...

Wow you have so many pretty things in the works!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck!