Wednesday, June 6, 2018

June's One Monthly Goal

                                            
May was a bust sewing wise! I am not surprised being on holiday and sewing turned out harder than I expected. I didn't complete enough to make it worth while linking up at the end of May. I am sure that project will turn up again as I have only finished the first block.
Onto June  and happier sewing times now that I am home. So this month I have to turn these flowers blocks into a completed project.  These did get made while I was away. The original idea has fallen by the waist side. So let's see what I can make with these. There is a bonus to this project - there is a deadline for this project so I know it will be finished at the end of the month. Just a little bit of pressure.  I do have some more hexagon cut out if I need some more. These are 1/2" hexagons I have used in these flowers.


I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilts so pop over and have a look at what everyone is working on. You may want to join us.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Fun flowers. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.