In the end I managed 8 blocks the day before the big reveal.
Anyway I did get an afternoon at the sewing machine to continue a little bit further on this project. I got most of the sashing done and another block and I was ready to lay it out so I could work out how much more did I need to get this to the quilt top stage. I am do a smaller version to see if I can get it to the quilt top stage before the end of January because once February hits it will be put aside for other projects. That is how Allietare and En Provence has ended up in my unfinished project list. If it is at the quilting stage it has more of a chance of being finished within the year.
This is where I got to by the time I have to stop to take care of dinner. In theory 3 more blocks and a few more sashing strips needed then the set in triangles.
It will be tight to get all that done before the end of January as I am back at work from the 8th. We will see what happens.
I have linked this post to Bonnie's blog post so pop over and check out how everyone is doing on their On Ringo Lake.