Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January's One Monthly Goal


It is time to set January One Monthly Goal target and I have decided to focus on my dresden plate table runner which is ready for borders. I just need to decide what to use which has held me back from completing it last year.


One of the options but still not happy, I will have a look to see if I have a solid blue the matches in then may be the red border. The binding was the easy part so that is already cut.

I have linked this post up with Elm Street Quilts so pop over and check out what everyone is working on during January.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

4 comments:

Sharon - IN said...

What a pretty dresden plate design. I hope you get her finished, I like your layout!

Patty said...

Very pretty quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Lynette said...

ooooo Love that red piano key border outside a blue! nice OMG

Dar said...

Very pretty. You should have no trouble with getting that finished in January. Good luck.