Thursday, March 9, 2017

Time to get Organised

It is time to sort myself out and do thing better, more efficient, streamline jobs and generally get my head down and doing the jobs on my To Do List in the right order. Stop putting off jobs because I don't want to do them, stop doing the easy job first and so on. Last weekend in one of Sue Daley's talks she said look at your list and do the jobs that are going to make you money first. With my new To Do List pad I am going to set myself up for success.

There is lots of new stuff happening here at Cynthia's Ark with new fabrics, block of the month's, products, patterns and new classes being added over the next few weeks.  More details soon.      
Plus the new website is up and running with a new look, so shopping from a mobile device should be easier now. There is bound to be a few teething problems, like I know some of my pictures are missing. Photo shoot session is on my list to help fix that when I do the new products.

Here is my To Do  List  for today. I hope I can make a dent in it.



Time to get to work. Don't forget tomorrow is Project Uninterrupted in the shop and in our Project Uninterrupted Facebook group. I hope to see some of you there.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: