Friday, March 10, 2017

Gypsy Wife Quilt is the New Block of the Month

Over the last couple of months I have asked for your opinions on Block of the Months while I was arrange the latest batch of Block of the Months. I can  now announce the first one as it is all set up and it will start in the first week of June 2017.

It is the Gypsy Wife by Jen Kingwell. 
We will be making our using Riley Blake Design Fabrics. It is a machine piecing Block of the Month. I can tell you there is an English Paper Piecing Block of the Month and an applique/ English Paper piecing combination in the pipeline too.



Starting in June you will receive a full pattern with fabric for the top and binding over 12 months. It will be AU$30 plus postage over the 12 months. Now if you sign up before the 30th April you will receive a free spool of Aurifil 50wt cotton to sew with. It is my favourite cotton to sew with. I use it for 90% of my sewing from hand/machine pieced to quilting.

Now I will be sewing the sample over the next couple of months so you will see some previews of the quilt coming together in the fabrics we will be sew with. Hopefully by May I will be able do a full reveal (at least the top should be completed by then).
You can sign up on my website using a credit card or Paypal for our Block of the Months.

I hope you will join us sewing up a brand new masterpiece over the next 12 months.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: