Friday, July 8, 2016

Wandering Camera Post #7

What has been happening this month? Sometimes I think you could make a reality television program around us with the dramas that seem to happen. So I thought I would start with sharing the cement truck bogged in our yard. The picture doesn't quite give you the angle needed to see how close it was to the rain water tanks as it slowly sank deep. They had to emptied the cement into wheelbarrows to get it down to the new shed at the back of our yard.



I was away on a quilting retreat a couple weekends ago with 22 ladies sewing up a storm. Here are some of the pictures taken but of course the drama continue when I couldn't start the car outside the post office. What happened was I went to do the weekly shopping and on returning home it was raining so I stopped at the post office which is almost across the road from home. Imagine my dismay when I couldn't start my car, when my shopping in the car and so much to do before I was leaving. Let alone the thought what happened if it is big problem and I have no car to get me to the retreat (1 1/2 hour drive from home). It was all good, the mechanic got me back on the road and I got there. My friends did have a backup plan if needed.








The teapot challenge
A view of Adelaide from the balcony.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: