Saturday, July 2, 2016

July's Project Uninterrupted Day

It is the first Saturday of the month so that means it is Project Uninterrupted day in the shop and we had a full house today. Project Uninterrupted is our working to finish a project. Any project, it is a chance to have 4 hours to work Uninterrupted if you want. Today's projects included the Farmers Wife Sampler, English paper piecing of pin cushion and a hexagon quilt, a couple of Stash Bash Sewing Party projects, Pemberley and some Sasaki work. So you can see we had a wide selection of projects. I love seeing what everyone is working on. The only problem is I was busy so I am lacking photos to share. I did snap a couple last minute photos to share.
This is Mandy version of one of the Stash Bash Sewing Party projects. It is looking good, borders to be added next time.

My Forget Me Not hexagon quilt. Only a little progress for me.
Next time I have a full house I might have to volunteer someone to take some pictures for me.
We have a Facebook group Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted if you want to us online and share any sewing project you are working on.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia 

No comments: