Saturday, May 28, 2016

Bringing some Projects to a close

After a busy morning cutting retreat kits I treated myself to some sewing time. Admitly these projects needed to be finished. All three projects are ready for quilting. So I pressed backings, pieced batting, yes pieced batting. Perfect to use small leftovers cuts that are too big to throw out but a little small be themselves. I like to use them for small projects.
First I pinned my alternate colour way for my retreat workshop kit.
My sample for Kate's workshop was next on my list. She would like it by the end of next week.
Lastly the second of my trio of cat quilts, which is on my Project Uninterrupted list.
All three pinned ready for quilting.
I may have trouble quilting this one. Some little cat of mine is trying to claim for herself. It is the wrong one but try and tell her that.
I think Winter is here and all the cats are looking for warm places to sleep. Hopefully I can get them quilted tomorrow.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia 



No comments: