Sunday, May 22, 2016

All Over the Octagon Month #1

It has officially started. All Over the Octagon Fussy Cutting  Fabric Club is in motion.  So the last couple  of nights has seen me cut and packing the first months shapes, templates, fabric and starter pack for the ladies who have joined me on this English Paper Piecing adventure. I will share my blocks and few others each  month here on my blog.

 The exciting thing about this club is we have the same starting point of that months shapes, templates and fabric but how we  use the fabrics and how will we cut that fabric out even if we choose the same fabric will be the exciting party. It is going to be lots of fun seeing what results we end up with.
This is Kate first Octagon.
This is mine.
And Maureen first Octagon.
There will be more to come I can assure you.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia 

No comments: