Friday, October 16, 2015

More Animals are moving into Cynthia's Ark

There hasn't been any decent sewing time this week. Just a few stitches in my Farmer's Wife Sampler binding. My Double Wedding Ring Bed Runner did get pinned. So what have I been up to then. I have had 2 new shipments of soft toy patterns, a couple were top up stock like Funky Friends Factory Larry the Lion and Melly & Me Black Sheep, White Sheep. The rest are new and we all love something new, don't we!
There is 4 Ric rac patterns, Baxter, Rumble & Clomp, Hedgehog Circus and their latest pattern Elliot.

I am thinking I will have to make some of the Hedgehogs for the shop.
The other shipment was full of Funky Friends Factory patterns. More Larry the lion patterns plus we now have Plattie Playpus, Diggles the Dragon and Puppy Dog Pete.
I think there will be a shop sample sewing session so we can put some kits together. Some fabric selections for 2 new patterns and one that I had a special request for.
Tune in next week for the sewing session post. We will see how easy these patterns are to make.
                                            Until Next Time
                                            Keep Stitching
                                             Cynthia

No comments: