Sunday, October 4, 2015

350 Block Project- September's Report


This month's total is 30 blocks.

I have been working on the Fully Stacked projects. 18 blocks for Floral Extravaganza. Plus 6 for the rows being joined. Total of 24.

Project 1 Butterfly Courtyard had 2 borders add to the finished blocks, plus 8.

Still working on Ohio Star blocks. 6 more done. I need to move along on this one the deadline is the end of the month.
Also working on these blocks Hope Chest blocks for a quilt. 12 blocks.
Plus 1 Batik Rainbow Sampler block.
Sorry I have been a little lazy with the picture taking.
Lastly I have been piecing this star for a wall hanging 6 for this one.

This month's total is 57. There is still plenty more sewing to be done before the year is out. Plus I have some new ideas for new designs.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia 


No comments: