I have been busy working away on the Fully Stacked projects for our Fully Stacked Weekend on the 3rd-5th October. This event will be in store and online so everyone will be able to join in on the fun, with 2 new pattern releases planned, prizes, discounts and a little more. It will be an exciting weekend.
The problem is how much do I share in my blog post when I write them? I want a little bit of a surprise when the big reveal happens. I can put plenty of words on the page but it is not the same without some pictures to go with those words So here goes. This week I started on the second project for the Fully Stacked weekend as the first one is nearly finished- a little more binding to go. Once again I am working with Riley Blake Designs fabrics as their fabric is the main feature of the weekend.
I spent an evening cutting the fabrics up for all the blocks ready for sewing, including a little bit of fussy cutting. Now I had made a test block a few weeks ago to check the measurement before I cut the fabrics and I have written the pattern ahead of time. So I was happy to cut the fabric for all the blocks. I alway make one block before I cut all the fabric. Mistakes do happen, so it is the safe option to prevent fabric wastage and doing the job twice.