Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hot Bolt of the Week #5

I think I forgot to do something yesterday, with so much happening Hot Bolt of the Week slipped my mind. Sorry to everyone who has been waiting for it. This week's Bolt is Twice as Nice Red Floral at the special price of $10 a metre. Be quick to order some, it won't last long.

Now you know I having been doing something with the selected fabric to highlight it, this one I used recently for the backing and binding on a Fully Stacked project. So here is a little sneak peek of the quilt.

You will have to wait until the beginning of October to see the whole quilt. Fully Stacked will be running between the 3rd and 5th October. It will be a full weekend of fun online and in store.
More details coming very soon.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
 Cynthia

No comments: