Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Vacation Time - Block of the Month #4

I haven't had a lot of sewing time this month just little bits and mostly it has been hand sewing as time at the machine has had to be put on the back burner when I am busy with events and April is one of the busiest months for me.
 I did finally get April's block cut ready to be sewn together but it took me a few days before I could get to the machine to sew it.
Block 4.
 There is so much I have to complete in the next couple of weeks I feel I may struggle
with this deadline. I will just have to push on and see where I end up I am thinking a couple of my other block of the months and quilt alongs may have to waiting to next month and catch up next month.
The first four blocks completed.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: