Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Scrap Dance Quilt Along #1

I am still playing with my scraps. I found this quilt along on My Carolina Home blog 2 1/2 months ago and joined in for the Scrap Dance Quilt Along. Over the last 18 months my stitching projects have been rolling off at a good rate and my scrap bin keeps overflowing. I have to do something with this fabric. I can't waste it. Scrap quilts don't come easy to me so I find these mystery quilt along great help to use up my scraps.
I am doing the lap quilt size in the Scrap Dance Quilt Along, but there is instructions for a number of different sizes. You get to choose. Now we are already up to clue #2. For the first month we had a lot of half square triangles to make. Nice and easy.

This month's clue was even easier sewing with the HST units with squares and I only have to make 20 of these units. I am glad they have been easy clues as there hasn't been a lot of time for sewing.

There is a link on the right hand side tool bar if you are interested in having a look at what we are up to.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: