Saturday, April 4, 2015

Angaston Craft Fair

Today we had the Angaston Easter Craft Fair. It was the coldest morning this year I think. Autumn is definitely here no more hot weather for us. The cold start to the day was mirrored with a slow start to the day. Here are some picture of our stall that I took early before we got busy.


 
I tell you Oliver was very popular. This was the first fair of the year for us. It was good to get started on the fair circuit. It was good to have a 1 day fair before we have the Laura Folk Fair next week end. The afternoon was a lot busier and I caught up a few friends I haven't seen in a while. I love showing the customers the new stuff I have created and inspiring others.  In the end it was a profitable day and it did warm up when the sun came out. Now I need to restock the boxes for the next fair after I have a rest.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: