Monday, December 22, 2014

Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt Clue 4

Grand Illusion
I am  going to pay attention to the placements on these blocks. I can see me twisting these up and sewing them together wrong. Mind you it doesn't take much for me to do that even on the simple blocks I somehow manage to do it.
It helps that this clue is similar to clue 1 and we have made some of the half square triangles units. My Sunday afternoon is my Grand Illusion time slot at the moment. So I cut and sewed some of the blocks on Sunday afternoon and have a good pile of prepared pieces sitting by the machine ready to sew when I have time during the week. So I may complete the 80 blocks this week. Lol. 10 of each are completed.

Here is the link for you to have a look at the progress of the rest participating in this mystery.
http://quiltville.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-4.html
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: