Saturday, April 19, 2014

Angaston Craft Fair 2014

On Easter Saturday we traded at the Angaston Craft Fair. A early start was needed as we always pop in to the Barossa Farmers Markets first as it is on the way. We got there right at opening time and it was already packed. It is worth a visit if you are around Angaston on a Saturday morning, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and breakfast cooking is just a delight to the senses. Back to the car with our purchases and 5 minutes later we were at the Angaston Town Hall setting up for the 10am opening. I have been trading at this event for the last 8 years so I couldn't  believe it when I realised I didn't bring enough tables but we manage with the loan of a spare table from a friend also trading there. It is a lovely event with a variety of crafts stalls and good food on offer from the Lions club who run the event. We caught up with friends and previous customers,some we had not seen for a couple of years so that is always nice. My kids panels and strip quilt kits got the most attention.


Some pictures of my stall I am thinking next year I do need to bring my hanging frame that bolts to the back of the tables and hang a quilt. It is amazing the different perspective you get when you see some pictures. The stall is lacking some height I think.
 
Until next time
Keep stitches
Cynthia

No comments: