Monday, January 27, 2014

Unfinished Project Update #2

This is my second report on my unfinished projects. I hope all of  you will keep me in check when I start to flounder or get too distracted with new  projects and remind me about my unfinished projects. My batik log cabin quilt is now ready for quilting. Just need to find the time to do it.
Progress has also been made on the Farmers Wife Sampler. Some more blocks were made and one got unpicked and resewn after I noticed I had sewn it together wrong.( See my mistake below.) I didn't notice it until I went to press the blocks that I stuffed it and it was a easy block. My husband would say too much talking and not enough sewing happening when we get together for our Farmers Wife Sampler sewing morning. It is now fixed.
Here are the latest batch of blocks completed from the last 2 sewing session.

 
 


Oops I think I stuffed this one. Where's the seam ripper?

                                               Until next time keep stitching
                                                            Cynthia

No comments: