Here we are at the begining of 2021. 2020 was a year like no other. I had big plans for 2020 but 2020 wasn't going for it. So here is my list for 2021. I am glad to see some of the projects have move to the completed pile.
1. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top. No progress here.
2. Bitty Blocks from the Quiltmaker blog. I had plans but it didn't happen but a new plan is forming.
4. My Pemberley Quilt. A block of the month started in 2016. No progress here but found the star blocks hiding in another project.
5. The Shop's Octagon quilt was another block of the month program started in 2016. The blocks are done and I have started on the squares that fill in around the octagons. I need to work on the layout so I can start sewing them together. Some of the blocks.
7. En Provence Mystery Quilt 2016- Mine is a smaller version of the original and I think there is still a few parts to make up before I can sew the top together. Even choosing to do a smaller version has not help me to complete it before the next year's mystery is released.
8. My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed but no progress this year on it.