Friday, July 31, 2020

One Montly Goal- July's Goal Completed

This month I get my goal completed early. I had big plans for the month and I want to make sure this got completed earlier. Visit my original post here to see what I planned to complete. I thought this would be a big job to tackle which it was. So I am happy to say that it is completed.
I haven't had the time to lay it all out but this give you an idea of what I was doing. Eight of these sections.

 Plus 4 sections  for the basket sections completed in good time allowing me to move on to other projects this month.

I have linked this post up with Elm Street Quilts finishing post, so pop over and check out how everyone went.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.