Sunday, July 5, 2020

One Monthly Goal- July's Goal

Here we are in July. Not sure what to put for this month's goal. My original idea was a project I know I was making this month but it is part of the Christmas in July Blog Hop which means I couldn't share the picture here. 
So I have set the goal to finish all the applique in my Paradise in Bloom quilt. As applique is not on my list of favourite thing to do I thought this was the best option to keep me on track rather than making excuses why I haven't done it.
There is eight of these blocks to applique and four basket blocks to do.

I have linked my post to Elm Street Quilts post, so pop over and check out what everyone is working on this month.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Patty said...

Enjoy. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

PaintedThread said...

I love the colors and the shapes!