Sunday, September 9, 2018

Triangle Frenzy Workshop

In store on Saturday we held the Triangle Frenzy Workshop.
I was the subtitute teacher as the teacher that was taking the class was not well. It was a good thing that I had a good at the pattern ahead of time, so I didn't have to wing. I had a great group of ladies, that excelled in this workshop. They were able to complete one table runner each. No UFO's were created in this workshop. These were the fabrics selected for their table runners.





Here are the finished table runner. They are amazing.







They are all so beautiful. I am so proud of these ladies that they all got gold stars and an couple of early minutes. If you missed out on this one and you want to join us to make one, call the shop and book yourself in to a Essential Basics Workshop (generally the fourth Saturday of the month), telling me you want to make the Triangle Frenzy Table Runner.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia
This was my version.

No comments: