Sunday, September 30, 2018

September One Monthly Goal Complete


My plan was to finish this one for my display at the Australian Machine Quilting Festival.
You will find the original post here.



I know I sometimes need a deadline to finish stuff, but this one was pushing my limits. The week of the event and I have only 2 borders completed and ready to go on.

So we get to the day of setup and an evening preview session for the students and special guests and I still need to finish the other two borders and get them on the quilt. I had already admitted it will not have the binding on it but if I could get the final two borders on I could get by.

But here it is hanging at the Festival.
I have link this post with Elm Street Quilts post, so you can pop over and check out the finishes.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.