Saturday, November 25, 2017

Barossa Craft Fair

We spent the day in Tanunda at the Barossa Craft Fair. This is an annual event we do. It is the start of my lead up to Christmas. So I will be decorating the shop over the next few days.
 We left early and drove into the fog. It was quite eerie. The sun should have been in our eyes but it was total blocked out until we were 10 minutes from Tanunda and we drove out of it. I was not driving so I was able to take these photos.

 Some shots of my stand while we putting the finishing touches on it.


 Some close ups of some of products we had on offer.

 Plus some English paper piecing demonstration some Round We Go blocks and fussy cutting demonstrations.

I wish we were able to take more pictures but we were busy so the actions shot did not happen. This fair is always a good event and is our last event for this year. Time to continue with my 2018 plans. I have some great ideas I want to tackle in 2018. It looks like 2018 is going to be a blast.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: