Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Craziness Galore Here

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to blog or even to share much on Instagram. This is a shame but you don't want to see the boring stuff. Do you?

There has been lots and lots of planning going on. For all sorts of stuff, like next year's retreat. Yes I have had to get moving on that one as October is a popular time of the year. When I checked for dates there wasn't a lot of options open as they were already booked. So I will have to remember that next year 2 months before our next retreat I am looking at dates for 2019.
What else have I been working two new patterns designs, one is a mystery project for November class.


The other is a larger project for next year which may just be our next Block of the Month.

Classes is the other thing I have been working on for next year. There is 6 new classes planned plus 3 classes that need to be repeat as there is more interest in them.Of course we will still have our 2 Project Uninterrupted sessions each month. A question for everyone.

 If you were going to do a class what would you like to learn?

Share your thoughts in the comment section for me please. It is alway good to know what people want to learn when planning classes.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: