Friday, May 5, 2017

My Project Uninterrupted 2017 List Update.

We have reached May and I am wondering if I have made any real progress on my list. After two months with limited sewing time I fear progress has been left behind.

1. My Dahlia quilt. This one I have started but there was no progress on it in 2016.
This project had only just started and I have decided to scrap it and let the fabric be reabsorbed into my stash. Cross this one off the list.
2. My latest Inklingo hand piecing octagon quilt. 12 blocks made.
This one has seen a little progress made. I need to cut some more pieces so I can continue.
3. My black and white hexagon quilt another Inklingo project. Halfway through.
No progress yet this year. It isn't a big project so I should move it along. All the pieces are cut ready for sewing.
4. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top.
A little progress here too but still working on the same step.
5. Allietare Mystery Quilt 2015. It is Bonnie Hunter's annual mystery quilt. 
No progress here.
6. Vacation Time 2015 Block of the Month. Halfway through the blocks.
No progress here. I am think the blocks will become a smaller quilt and the rest of the fabric will be returned to my stash.
7. Bitty Blocks from Quiltmaker blog. I'm just over halfway through the blocks. I am wondering if I can do something else with these blocks. 
No progress here.
8. Paper piecing Quilt Along. I started this one hoping to improve my paper piecing I made 1 block and cut lots in preparation but couldn't find time to work on it.
No progress here.
9. Craftsy 2015 Block of the Month I think I made 2 blocks. Kept meaning to cut the next blocks out but it never happened. This is block 1 no photo of block 2. Oh boy.
No progress here but it will be a smaller project as I had someone who needed one of the fabrics to finish a project so I gave her most of what I had of that fabric, so she could finish her project.
10. My Victorian Fling Quilt is halfway through quilting this one. I think this will be my first finish for 2017.
This one has been completed!!!!

11. My Sew It Together Lucky - Handmade Quilt. It is ready for quilting.
This one is completed!!!

12. My Pemberley Quilt This is a Block of the Month so we will see where we get with this one.
Some progress on this one but I am thinking I may leave a few elements off to try to finish it sooner than later.
13. The Shop Octagon quilt This one is a 12 month fabric club so we are still collecting the months papers and fabric. Still plenty more to come.
Nearly all the blocks are made and I will be ready to start joining it all together soon.
14. My Tea Party Quilt. The blocks are complete and the sashing strips are cut, so the top is ready to be sewn together.
No progress here. I have looked at it a couple of times and thought if I could just have a couple of me sewing days I could get these block to a completed top stage.
15. This year Bonnie Hunter's En Provence mystery quilt. All the Clues have been released so now we can start assembling our blocks. Mine will be smaller so once I make up  some of the hourglass blocks I will lay out what I have.
 Nearly all my blocks are completed but I still need a few more hourglass blocks.
16. My Reel it in quilt. I have only just started this one. 
A couple more blocks completed.
17. My Hourglass Quilt is ready for quilting.
This one is completed!!!

18. I have started Pat Sloan's Solstice Challenge which we have only started. I want to use up some on my batik stash/ scraps.
A couple more blocks have been made.
19. My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed.
No progress here.
20. My Scrap Dance Tango project.
No progress here but it is only a small project so I might have to pull it out and see if I can complete it 
21. My Star Wall hanging which is supposed to be a tutorial as everyone liked my original.
This one is completed!! It become a cushion.
This is not going in the right direction. Four projects completed and 1 scrapped. That still leave 16 projects on this list and I have 3 new projects started that if I am not careful will be added to this list. So I better hit the sewing room and do some work.
I do have a Facebook group where we work on our unfinished sewing projects trying to encourage and help each other to finish projects so we can start new ones. New members are welcome at Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: