Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Busy and Another New Club on Offer.

It has been really busy here at Cynthia's Ark over the last 3 months. With a major upgrade to the website, new fabrics and products, plenty of new classes and workshops on offer and new clubs and BOM starting over the next 6 month being worked on. It has been non stop here.
Phew! I have been busy. Though my sewing has been put to one side with all these going ons happening at least I have still be playing with fabric during this time.




Today I would like to introduce our new stitchery club  from Fig n Berry and the theme is high tea. Over 12 month you will collect all the stitchery patterns and receive instructions to make a quilt from your blocks. It is a mystery block of the month so I have no picture to share with you of the finished quilt. It will be an adventure. To receive only the pattern each month it will be $16.95 plus $4.00 postage, this way you can use your own collection of stranded cottons or if you want to receive stranded cotton each month it will be $19.95 plus $5.00 postage in Australia. When ordering the High Tea with cotton please state what colour you would like in the comments box and each month you will receive 2-3 skeins of the colour in a variety of shades eg red (like redwork). I will be using pink for mine so if no colour is selected you will receive a variety of pinks each month, like mine.
 I am happy to post international but the postage charge will be more.
 You can join up at Cynthia's Ark

I hope you will join me in this stitchery adventure.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: