Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Project Uninterrupted To Do List

After reviewing 2016 I am at a loss that I didn't get more of these projects completed and the fact I have a load more to add to this list for 2017.

Let's Start with the ones left over from 2016.

1. My Dahlia quilt. This one I have started but there was no progress on it in 2016.

2. My latest Inklingo hand piecing octagon quilt.  blocks made.

3. My black and white hexagon quilt another Inklingo project. Halfway through.

4. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top.
5. Allietare Mystery Quilt 2015. It is Bonnie Hunter's annual mystery quilt. 
6. Vacation Time 2015 Block of the Month. Halfway through the blocks.
7. Bitty Blocks from Quiltmaker blog. I'm just over halfway through the blocks. I am wondering if I can do something else with these blocks. 


8. Paper piecing Quilt Along. I started this one hoping to improve my paper piecing I made 1 block and cut lots in preparation but couldn't find time to work on it.
9. Craftsy 2015 Block of the Month I think I made 2 blocks. Kept meaning to cut the next blocks out but it never happened. This is block 1 no photo of block 2. Oh boy.

10. My Victorian Fling Quilt is halfway through quilting this one. I think this will be my first finish for 2017.
11. My Sew It Together Lucky - Handmade Quilt. It is ready for quilting.


12. My Pemberley Quilt This is a Block of the Month so we will see where we get with this one.

13. The Shop Octagon quilt This one is a 12 month fabric club so we are still collecting the months papers and fabric. Still plenty more to come.

14. My Tea Party Quilt. The blocks are complete and the sashing strips are cut, so the top is ready to be sewn together.

15. This year Bonnie Hunter's En Provence mystery quilt. All the Clues have been released so now we can start assembling our blocks. Mine will be smaller so once I make up  some of the hourglass blocks I will lay out what I have.


16. My Reel it in quilt. I have only just started this one. 

17. My Hourglass Quilt is ready for quilting.
18. I have started Pat Sloan's Solstice Challenge which we have only started. I want to use up some on my batik stash/ scraps.

19. My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed.
20. My Scrap Dance Tango project.

21. My Star Wall hanging which is supposed to be a tutorial as everyone liked my original.

Oh boy there is a lot of work here. I will have to start with the 3 closest to finishing I know I can get them done. The rest have a lot of work to complete. I think the key will be not to start anything new, but I am hopeless when a project takes my fancy. Plus I do have 2-3 projects  I have designed, but have not started yet. This year I will be busier than ever.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia.
PS Did you see my post on my Half Square Triangle Challenge for  this year The Half Square Triangle Report. You can join me, we are counting all the Half Square Triangle blocks we make this year. More details here.


1 comment:

Vera said...

You have a lot going on. Have fun!