Friday, February 20, 2015

My Star Quilt Update

It have been a little while since I posted anything on my Inklingo star project.At the time I had decided to make 12 blocks and have printed all my shapes ready to stitch. Now I have 5 blocks made and I am wondering if I should add an alternate block to the original design for more interest rather than just having 12 star blocks joined together and I am leaning towards setting it on point or maybe not.

 I just have one little problem I can't decide which fabric to use out of the 2 left from the range that the stars came from. These 2 haven't been used in the blocks. Which one do you like better?  Please help me decide.
 There is an Inklingo link in the right hand side tool bar if you want to find out how to print on fabric.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia
Stay out of the heat if you are somewhere hot like me.

No comments: