Saturday, September 13, 2014

Painting not sewing

Yes the sewing drought is still happening here. I just don't seem to have any spare time to do any machine sewing. A lot of computer work happening, some poster designing happening for my stand at AMQF. Which has been at interesting introduction to PicMonkey. I have also created a Cynthia's Creating Ark  star link for my blog that now is happily sitting on my web shop, plus you will some of my other creations in the coming weeks. If I can work it out nearly anyone could use this program. 

So what else have I been doing? Believe it or not I having been painting the inside back panels of my new fabric shelving units for my shop. It will be so cool to have these units completed and in place in the shop. I have finished painting 2 coats on the large unit and the first coat on the smaller unit and there is one more small unit that will need painting.

 The other item of shop furniture that is in place ready to be used is the cash register shelving unit. I think the cutting counter is next to be made. I hope so.

Look at my poor lonely machine just sitting there waiting to be used. There are few lozenge blocks waiting to have corners added to them. At least I know where she is.

 Maybe I will find some time in the next week to do some sewing, fingers crossed. At least I have had a few minutes here and there for some hand piecing to keep me sane.
Until next time
Keep stitching
Cynthia

No comments: