Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Block Testing and Lozenge Blocks

I have been doing some block testing in the last few days. I am working on a special project and while I wait for the fabrics for the project to arrive, I thought I would hit my scrap box and test a few blocks and start on some instructions. Something I am known to drag me feet on. Sorry I can't share some pictures at the moment. Don't worry it won't be long before you know what this special project is.

So while I am block testing I am also working on Leaders & Enders lozenge blocks. I have decided to start pairing some of lozenge blocks to get some idea how big I want to go with this project. I was just going to keep making blocks until the end of October and then sew all the blocks together but now I'm not sure as I still have a lot of rectangles and squares cut. So I will pair up what I have and then lay them out and see how far I have got before I start making more blocks.
There is still a lot more lozenge blocks to pair up.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: