Monday, June 16, 2014

Spring Sampler Quilt #2


I have finally got started on my Spring Sampler quilt. If you have read the first post on this quilt along you will know I only discover it in May they were already 4 blocks in I think. So I finally got a little time for some stitching so the plan was start with blocks 6 and 7 and work backward until I caught up. So I cut my fabric for block 6 and sew it together and somehow I ran out of time. Where does time go? So block 7 will have to wait but I thought I would share block 6 with everyone.
                                                         Block 6.                                                      There is a button on the right hand side of my blog for this project if you wish to have a look.


Until next time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: